Sunday, May 07, 2006

I am just Not funny

I am absolutely no good for telling jokes. Can't say a funny story or think of a pun to save my life. But somehow, I am married to one of the funniest men on earth, and have two of the funniest kids I have ever met.
Yeah, yeah, all parents think their kids are funny. But mine make me laugh -- constantly. My guys have the wackiest sense of humor, like their dad. Little things that no one else finds humorous sends us into gales of laughter and typically just eggs the whole family on.

I wish I could think of something funny that they have done recently, but I can't. But I bet as soon as I walk away from he computer, little jokes and stories will flood back. And if they don't, we'll be sitting down to dinner soon, and I am sure we'll have something funny happen or be said.

One of the biggest reasons I fell for my hubby is that we share this off beat, weird sense of humor. And he makes me laugh. A lot. It is one of the biggest things I love about him. And one huge thing I love about my kids.

1 comment:

Meg said...

my dh constantly makes me laugh, too! I love that about him! No matter where we are or what's going on, I know life will be interesting with him in it!