Thursday, July 27, 2006

Ugh

I am having a scale crisis however.Life has once again turned itself all around on me and where two weeks ago I was feeling stable and happy- now, again, I have no clue of what is going to happen. This is where my obsession with scales and control over food kick in. I am not in a bad spot yet, and I hope to get through this without to much of a regression. But I got on the scale this morning and was ***. I know I have been restricting a bit, not totally but am consciously not eating all I should be and man, I was so mad that the scale isn't budging.

Thank you for listening, it is helpful for me to be able to get it out-- what I am feeling inside.

2 comments:

heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
heather said...

I'm not sure what to say faerywings, except look after yourself, I'll be hoping you're feeling OK again soon :)