Thursday, July 27, 2006

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Not really searched, but I was arrested (drinking in a public place- a golf course at night)


2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster? Sometimes


3. When's the last time you've been sledding? In high school


4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? With someone. Even when Hubby is away, I like the dogs up on the bed with me


5. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, I have even seen one once

6. Do you consider yourself creative? I don't, but other people do


7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Yes. Without a doubt.


8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now") Jennifer. When they broke up, I was honestly sad for her.


9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Yes, I try to be as informed as possible.


10. Do you know how to play poker? Yes.


11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? No, but I have felt like it.
!

12. What's your favorite commercial? Hmmm, gotta think...


13. Who was your first love? Scott Jenkins, in High School

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? No


15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? No


16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Yankees


17. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes, and hated it.


18. How often do you remember your dreams? Bits and pieces every night


19. What's the one thing on your mind? What the heck is happening with my life.


20. Do you always wear your seat belt? Yes


21. What talent do you wish you had? To be able to sketch or draw


22. Do you like Sushi? Yes, but I prefer cooked or smoked rather than raw


23. What do you wear to bed? T shirt
.

24. Do you truly hate anyone? yes.
.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Jon Bon Jovi :)


26. Do you know anyone in jail? I did , but I don't hang with him any more


27. What food do you find disgusting? Meat that looks like animal (eg: Cornish game hen, roast turkey)- organ meats.


28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Not my good friends, but one two-faced friend that I am no longer friends with. Yes, she deserved it and more.


29. Have you ever been punched in the face? Yes


30. Do you believe in angels and demons? Not really, but I believe in faeries :)

8 comments:

loonyhiker said...

I agree with you about Jennifer. I felt so bad for her too. She seems so down to earth and I thought they had an ideal relationship. Boy, was I fooled!

Bonnie said...

I agree about the organ meat thing, anything that looks remotely gross is enought to put me off the food!

Meg said...

Great answers!! I can't believe I didn't think of organ meats, YUK!!!

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the sushi.

Gabby Faye said...

Well, of COURSE you believe in fairies!!! I agree with a lot else you said, too.

Glynis said...

I agree about the meat thing--I forgot that I love crab, but really hate pulling it out of it's shell!! And I really meant Orlando as Legolas, too *LOL*

Tiffani said...

I felt sorry for Jennifer but Brad was the cad in that situation!

And what an HONEST person not to have one secret from everyone else!

Unknown said...

eeeww! organ meat! not right!hehe. As soon as i read the question about the famous person i thought of you! hehe Jon is so yummy!