Wednesday, July 12, 2006

If I had a million dollars....

Ok, so not a million, .... if I found $100 free and clear.... and gave myself permission to completely selfish...no bills, no kids backpacks, no dr. appts.... what would I do with it??

My first thought would be to go shopping for some new clothes. At Kohls. Love that store and when they have sales $100 would go a long way. Maybe I'd get some new shorts, some sandals, a new handbag. Underwear? Perhaps as long as they were pretty, not simply comfy, although I usually wear Hanes her Way. Now they are comfy! :D

If I didn't go for the clothes, I might put it away for my camera. I have been saving for the Digital Rebel. I have $250 saved so far so another $100 would be great!

Maybe a manicure pedicure? *shrugs* Ahh, that just doesn't last long. I want a lot of bang for my buck.

Once last idea- there is a restaurant by me that is simply the most amazing food ever and a reknowned wine cellar. We went once on a gift certificate and for two people, it was $125. That is such a far cry from Chili's or Applebees! I would love for hubby and I to go back there and be romantic and mushy. LOL

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent choices I think. Tried to get Pan to buy a videocam instead of the wacom, but that was just out of reach, lol.

Gabby Faye said...

It sounds like you are on the way to getting what you want. I agree about pedicures and manicures not lasting, but I have a gift certificate here for one of each...just have to find time to go. An hour massage is in the $100 range, too.

Glynis said...

Great list...I agree that a manicure is great, but not enough bang for your buck; dinner is an excellent choice.

heather said...

I agree, $100 is just not enough is it?

Lori said...

I love Kohls. Went there last Saturday with my DD and DM. Had a good time!

loonyhiker said...

Your choices sound great to me except the pedicure! I can't stand for anyone to touch my feet. Even now, just thinking about it, I'm cringing at the thought!