Thursday, June 01, 2006

I have been tagged!

Since I was tagged by loonyhiker, I have to answer these 5 questions about me. Enjoy-- and pleas don't think I am too odd. LOL


5 things in my fridge:
  1. Cheese (one of my favorite foods)
  2. Lettuce and salad fixins- Jersey tomatoes *yum*
  3. Wine
  4. Watermelon
  5. Strawberry green tea!
5 items in my closet:
  1. Shoes and boots
  2. Lasanga tray, cookie sheets (my kitchen is small, no cabinet space)
  3. Clothes (well, duh!)
  4. Batteries and film
  5. An empty pocketbook

5 items in my purse:
  1. Keys
  2. Contact lens case and eye drops
  3. Sunglasses
  4. Cell phone
  5. Pen

5 items in my car:
  1. Wipes
  2. Garbage bag
  3. Dried up french fries in the back
  4. Shopping bags to be re-used
  5. CD's (my beloved Bon Jovi and Green Day)

5 people to tag:
  1. Kristen
  2. Lori
  3. Zephanee
  4. Bethy
  5. Stacey42
(hope you all don't mind being tagged!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I think I may have dried out chicken nuggets hiding in my car. We should get together for lunch. :)