Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Compliments

3 ways in which someone can compliment you are...

  1. "You are an awesome mom." I try very hard to be a good mom, balancing the adoration and discipline of my kids. As you know, that is a tough line to walk, and I tell them always, I may not like what you did, but I love you always, forever, and no matter what.
  2. "You have a good heart." Again, I try hard to be a good person. I try to be helpful, generous, caring and a good listener.
  3. "You are a good cook/hostess." When people come to my house, I want them to feel like family. I want them to eat, drink, and be merry. And I want them to want to come back often.

5 comments:

loonyhiker said...

Just by looking at the picture of you, I feel that I can tell you have a good heart. You look like a lot of fun but honest and caring.

Bonnie said...

I like all yours! And agree with them too. Telling a mom why she is a good mom is the best compliment ever!

Tiffani said...

Now complimenting my cooking is one thing I ever expect. Although when I do cook, people are usually surprised at how well I cook since I don't do it much. My mom is an excellent cook and I did learn from her. I just don't LIKE to.

Unknown said...

Balancing motherhood is difficult at best but it looks like you are off to a good start. Your children are lucky that you realize what you need to accomplish your goals for them and yourself.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I like all of these. I'd like to hear them all. :)