Friday, April 28, 2006

I believe...

Hmmm, I cannot get the song by Bon Jovi, I Believe:
I believe, I believe
With every breath that I breathe
You and me can turn a whisper to a scream
I believe, I believe
I Belive that I will love Jon Bon Jovi till the day I day. LOL. Really! It has alraedy been too many years to count. Was '84 really that long ago?

Ok so, I believe:
  • The Earth has a strength and a power that amazes me.
  • Life itself is a miracle.
  • Babies feet are absolutely YUMMY!
  • So is chocolate.
  • I will never ever stop loving my kids.
  • But the two of them are planty enough for me.
  • My dog is one of my best friends.
  • Purple is my favorite color. (Today)
  • My two cats, Ziggy and PJ are up in Heaven, or at the Rainbow Bridge and we will see each other today.
  • That my son truly has a "guardian dragon."
  • In reincarnation, and that I had died previously by drowning.
  • That the summer is much nicer than the winter.
  • That ghosts exist.
  • That I would give my life for my kids.
  • I would kill to protect them.
  • But I am against the death penalty.
  • We are polluting the Earth.
  • That I have strong opinions.
  • I should have been born a "real" blond.
  • Faeries exist.
  • A sense of humor is one of the best traits to have.
  • Honesty is another.
  • I cannot lie.
  • And I am having fun writing this!

4 comments:

heather said...

It is SO, SO scary how long ago '84 was!!! You did a great job on your list - I loved reading it!

loonyhiker said...

It's so funny that you mention '84...Today at the store I recognized this muscular young guy and when I asked him if he attended the high school I used to teach at, he said yes. He said he graduated there in 1984 and how much he appreciated that my husband and I had gone to all of the football games that he played in. (I tried to support the students as much as I could.) I never taught him but he still remembered me and even called me by name. Wow! That was really neat.

Meg said...

I love every bit of your list! Great job! As for the 80's, check out my post from yesterday and we'll see how much you truly loved the 80's!

Glynis said...

What a list! Great post!